Seaview Marina has the most extensive boat yard and haul-out facilities for commercial and pleasure craft in the Wellington Region.
We are unique in offering both open air and undercover space to work on vessels in all weathers, a 6 day a week operation and secure fenced boat yard with monitored access. Our highly experienced travelift team is committed to ensuring your vessel is lifted with care and stored safely.
In addition, Seaview Marina Boat yard offers:
- Friendly, helpful staff on site daily to assist customers and operate the travelift.
- 6 day a week operation
- 50 tonne Marine Travelift operating between 7:30am and 6pm over summer
- 1 shed available for daily hire so you can work on your vessel undercover
- Freedom to work on your own vessel, or hire your preferred contractor
- Secure fenced boatyard with monitored access and camera surveillance
- Sealed concrete yard surface with waste containment and drainage, to protect the environment
- Water blaster hire
- Power and water supplied
- Cradles and hardstand space for hire- no time limit on stay
- Sewage pump out
- Diesel refueling
- Waste oil and battery disposal
- Container workshop for customers use.
Adjacent to the boat yard is the Wellington Marine Centre complex offering marine-related retail outlets and services including:
Within close proximity of the boat yard are a host of other marine support industries including marine electricians, boat sales, boat builders, engineers, rope and chain suppliers, and more.