Seaview Marina has the most extensive boat yard/haul-out facilities in the Wellington Region.
We are unique in offering both open air and undercover space to work on vessels in all weathers, across six days a week.
Our highly experienced travelift team is committed to ensuring your vessel is lifted with care and stored safely. In addition, Seaview Marina Boat yard offers:
- Friendly, helpful staff on site during operating hours to assist customers and take travelift bookings.
- 50 tonne Marine Travelift operating between 8:30am and 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
- A shed available for daily hire so you can work on your vessel undercover.
- Freedom to work on your own vessel, or hire one of our compliant contractors.
- Secure fenced boatyard with monitored access and camera surveillance.
- Sealed concrete yard surface with waste containment and drainage, to protect the environment.
- Water blaster hire.
- A free Six and One Certificate to provide evidence of washing or antifouling your vessel according to Ministry of Primary Industries guidelines to prevent the spread of Mediterranean Fanworm.
- Power and water supplied on the hardstand.
- Cradles and hardstand space for hire - no time limit on stay.
- Portable sewage pump out.
- 24/7 diesel refueling.
- Waste oil and battery disposal for hardstand customers.
- Container workshop for customers use.
Adjacent to the boat yard is the Wellington Marine Centre complex offering marine-related retail outlets and services including:
Within close proximity of the boat yard are a host of other marine support industries including marine electricians, boat sales, boat builders, engineers, rope and chain suppliers, and more.