Shore Power Connections - what you need to know to stay safe
All marina piers have 240 volt 16 or 32 amp power modules.
- There is a charge for power used per month in excess of 50kWh.
- The charge per kWh hour will be set by Seaview Marina Ltd.
- All vessels connecting to shore power must display a current Electrical Warrant of Fitness that complies with AS/NZS3004.2.
- Shore power leads must be tested and tagged annually as per AS/NZS3760.
- If you are not in attendance of a temporary connection you must unplug from shore power.
- Only one power point per vessel to be used.
For further information regarding the current regulations applying to shore power connections or for contact details of certifying electricians please contact the marina office
All marina piers have taps that supply water of drinkable quality. Please supply your own hose to refill water tanks or to wash down your vessel.
Please only use the fire hoses which have been supplied on each pier for fighting fires.