In consideration of others we ask that you please apply the following rules while your vessel is on the boat yard:
- NO grinding of steel unless the vessel is fully encapsulated. The encapsulation must be approved by the boatyard supervisor.
- NO sandblasting unless the vessel is fully encapsulated.
- NO spray painting unless the vessel is fully encapsulated.
- A Hot Work Permit is required for any welding or gas cutting work undertaken on a vessel. Hot Work Permits can be obtained from the Marina Office.
- Please keep your site tidy as you work and clean up your site when you have completed your time on the boat yard.
- Place all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Place waste oil in waste oil container situated by the north western gate to the boat yard (opposite Strait Marine).
- Living aboard your vessel while it is on the boatyard is NOT PERMITTED.
Health and Safety
Seaview Marina is committed to providing a safe workplace for its employees and all contractors who work for us on site. To achieve this we are requiring contractors and sub-contractors to have become compliant contractors. This status can be achieved by completing the online health and safety induction
and providing the Marina Office with copies of the required Public Liability Insurance (with a minimum of $5 million dollars coverage) and Ship Repairers Insurance.