Qualified specialist in composite carbon fibre, Kevlar, fibreglass and wooden boat construction.
We have 16 years experience in composites, wooden construction & cabinetry, with experience ranging from dinghies, skiffs and multi-hulls, through to Volvo 70s, super yachts and motor launches, as well as everything in between.
Our workshop Unit 4, located at Seaview Marina's Wellington Marine Centre, has 180m2 of workshop space, with extraction for painting, compressed air system, vacuum pump for producing vacuum consolidated and Resin Infused components, as well as wood working machinery for us to provide a top quality product for you.
Adjacent to our workshop we have access to a 22 metre long workshop/spray painting facility where we can work on larger projects regardless of the weather outside.
Some services we can provide:
- Wooden and composite repairs.
- Carbon fibre mast/ rigging repairs.
- Composite component construction, rudders, centerboards, tillers and steering wheels.
- Composite boatbuilding.
- Wooden boatbuilding, interior teak flooring, teak decking.
- Keel and rudder fairing for racing yachts.